Plastic

"Plastic" you say, like its something negative. If you only knew; 
some of my best friends are made of plastic..

Hey everybody! 
I`ve had a wonderful summer vacation! Among all the things I did, I had my birthday! 
And my birthday-wish came true when I got a tablet from my boyfriend! (He is the best) 
So this is my first real drawing, that was supposed to be something else than just testing the tablet;) 
I`m looking forward to practicing this skill! Seeing progress! 


Well, now my hands hurt...

Cheers! 

Maria

2 comments:

  1. Denne kjæresten.... Har jeg hørt om ham før?? Og det du skriver om plastikk kan jo forstås på minst to måter.... Den ene veldig søt, den andre litt... ironisk! Men så FINT at du har kost deg, og gRATULERER SÅ MYE MED OVERSTÅTT HURRAAA :DDDD Du er så kunstnerisk og flink, du!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, SIv, nei du har nok ikkje det. han er ja ganke ny;)
      TAkk takk for gratulasjonar og komplimenter i fleng! I`m back on the blogging track, så nå skal eg lese litt inne hos deg og kose meg:)

      Delete

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...